This is an exercice on hiragana rows ra (ra ri ru re ro) and wa (wa wo).
- Print one page of Datei:Squared page.pdf.
- Write the words below in hiragana.
- Write horizontally from left to right on a squared paper, one word per line.
- Spaces between words are merely added for reading ease; they do not apply to the Japanese text.
- renraku — contacting
- iro — color
- kaminari — lightning
- oriru — to descend, go down
- arawareru — to appear, come in sight
- mirai — (distant) future
- omoshiroi — interesting, fun
- kage wo nageru — to project a shadow
- wakaru — to understand
- ki wo tsukeru — to be careful